Incredible all brick end-unit townhome in sought-after Dominion Neighborhood. LOCATION! LOCATION! LOCATION! Near Tysons Corner, I-495, I-66, West Falls Church Metro (one block to metro bus), newly renovated Tysons- Pimmit Regional Library, Whole Foods, Trader Joes, Starbucks, and more! Meticulously maintained with 3 bedrooms, 3.5 baths, and nearly 2,500 sq.ft. on three finished levels. Features Brazilian Tigerwood floors on main and upper level, cherry cabinets, granite counters, newer appliances, upgraded baths, two fireplaces, fresh paint, and designer fixtures. Finished basement with new flooring, recreation room, guest den/home office, built-in bookshelves, & full bath. Wonderfully private outdoor space with walk-out basement, rear patio, fenced yard, and gorgeous landscaping. Two reserved parking spaces and tons of extra parking. Sought-after Fairfax County schools. This one has it all! Simply the best for Quality, Location, & Value!
3 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
2,530 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer, Breakfast Room
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Full Finished, Walkout
- Double Pane
- 2. Brick, Mantle, Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Assigned Parking Space.
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Landscaped. Backs - Open Common Area, Landscaping, No Thru Street.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price