Welcome to this Toll Brothers built home poised to impress you! This beautiful home features 5 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms , fully finished walk-up basement and 2 car garage. Freshly painted, hardwood floors throughout the house, two story family room, study, upstairs loft and so much more. Enjoy the formal living and dining rooms flooded with abundant natural sunlight. The gourmet kitchen features granite counter tops with an island. It is open to the sunlit breakfast area, with an exit to deck. Retreat in comfort in the elegant owner's suite, updated private luxury bath, and large walk-in closet. All other bedrooms are very spacious with a hall bath and large loft area. The basement has a bedroom , media room. recreation and a full bath. Come fall in love!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
3 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Brick Front, Vinyl Siding
5,096 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Montgomery County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Loft, Library, Media
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Double Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Central.
- Full, Full Finished, Partial, Walkout Stairs
- 1. Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Chair Rail, Combination Living/dining Room, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price