Resort style living in this high-end custom built home with a first-floor ownerâs suite, beautiful panoramic scenic view nestled on a sprawling 4.56 acres, 4-car garage for the avid car enthusiast, generator, and a custom pool! This home has it all, and a plethora of room to grow. Offering quality features, elegant design, sophisticated detail, and gorgeous hardwood floors on the main and upper level. Formal living and dining rooms perfect for entertaining family and friends accentuated with sundrenched windows, crown molding, chair railing, wainscoting, architectural columns, and decorative lighting. Prepare gourmet meals in the gorgeous kitchen complemented with granite counters, sleek tile backsplash, stainless steel appliances, planning station, walk-in pantry, center-island, pendant lighting, breakfast bar, butlerâs pantry, and a casual dining area. Enjoy your morning latte in the adjoining morning room highlighting a soaring cathedral ceiling, palladium windows, and a ceiling fan. The adjacent two story great room features a stone fireplace, and custom built-in shelving. A magnificent first floor ownerâs suite adorned with a tray ceiling with lighting, sunbathed windows, deck access, and a ceiling fan will truly impress. Relax and unwind in the luxurious ownerâs suite bath boasting separate vanities, glass enclosed shower, Jacuzzi, and two walk-in closets. The masterfully designed main level finishes out with an elegant powder room and a family launch center. Travel upstairs to find three vastly sized bedrooms, dual entry bath, sitting area, bonus room, full bath, and a spectacular view of the great room. The lower level provides the ultimate recreation room with a wet bar, game room, exercise room, fifth bedroom, changing room, ample storage areas consisting of 970 square feet, and walkout level access. Outdoor gatherings will be exceptional from the comfort of the expansive rear deck reinforced for a hot tub overlooking a custom designed in ground pool, patio, invisible fence, and a phenomenal private setting. This extraordinary home shows pride of ownership and is simply awaiting your arrival. Welcome home to the embodiment of Marylandâs good life!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
4 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Softener Own, Other, LP Gas Wate
Brick, Hardi Plank
5,837 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
Montgomery County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Workshop, Storage, Sitting Room, Exercise Room, Foyer, Mud Room, Florida Room, Breakfast Room, Attic
- Dining Area, Formal
- Butler Pantry, Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Energy Star Appliance(S), Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Double Oven, Self-Cleaning Oven, Wall Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Water Dispenser, Air Cleaner, Central Vacuum, Water Treatment System
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Concrete, Other, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, A/C - Other, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air, Zone.
- Full, Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside, Space For Rooms, Walkout, Workshop
- Stained Glass, Double Pane, Insulated, Palladian Windows, Screened
- 1. Gas Burning, Mantle, Fireplace Screen, Stone.
- Other, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Main Entrance Locked, Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Bar, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Sprinkler System, Wainscoting, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Air Filter, Fire Sprinklers, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, 9Ft+ Ceilings, High Ceiling, Tray, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces.
- Brick, HardeePlank
- Breezeway, Deck, Patio, Porch
- Shingle, Composition Shingle
- Pool Description
- Heated, In-ground
- Lot View
- Panoramic, Scenic, Trees/Woods
- Partial, Rear
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard, Atrium. Backs To Trees, Front Yard, Landscaping, No Thru Street, Premium, Private, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S).
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price